A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Demedio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Demedio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Demedio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demedio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Demedio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Demedio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Demedio practice?
- Dr. William Demedio has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Demedio practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.