Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 20th, 2015

Nothing but the best.

Jun 5th, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. I was told he left practice where I cutently go to. Please where is he's new office so I may please be he's patint t again please. He Dr medio is one of the few doctor's that really cares about hes patients please text me hrs new place of practice please thank you.

Jun 1st, 2015

Kind and caring. Provides excellent service.

by Jack on Feb 13th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor and a nice person.

Apr 9th, 2011

Dr DeMedio treats the broad range of patients very well. He is an exemplary Family Physician. He is especially caring of those with mental illness including schizophrenia. Family Physicians Do It All.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Sep 22nd, 2010

I started seeing Demedio when my other doctor moved up from PCP to an ER doctor. He is truly a great doctor- he takes the time to fully listen to all of your problems and symptoms, and explains why he makes the diagnoses that he does. He even remembers you from previous visits and cares about your life outside of the office. I'm really glad that my office added him on!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Gabe on Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr. DeMedio always takes his time and answers all your questions. He treats all his patients this way which is why at times the wait is longer, but he never rushes you out of the office.