Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 5th, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. I was told he left practice where I cutently go to. Please where is he's new office so I may please be he's patint t again please. He Dr medio is one of the few doctor's that really cares about hes patients please text me hrs new place of practice please thank you.

Jun 1st, 2015

Kind and caring. Provides excellent service.

by Jack on Feb 13th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor and a nice person.

The best doctor a person can have show details The best doctor a person can have
by T. Young on May 27th, 2012

dr demedio was my doctor when he was with jefferson hospital me and alot of his female patients brought our children to dr demedio he's very caring, patient and he listens to you, i teared up when he told me he was leaving i kept calling his office back and they said they didnt know where he moved too.. i don't know if you will ever see this review dr demedio but thank you for helping me and my family your the best..i hope one day you will come back to philly because you are truly missed... good luck to you.... T. Young

Apr 9th, 2011

Dr DeMedio treats the broad range of patients very well. He is an exemplary Family Physician. He is especially caring of those with mental illness including schizophrenia. Family Physicians Do It All.

psychotic episode show details psychotic episode
Apr 3rd, 2011

skitsophrenic

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Sep 22nd, 2010

I started seeing Demedio when my other doctor moved up from PCP to an ER doctor. He is truly a great doctor- he takes the time to fully listen to all of your problems and symptoms, and explains why he makes the diagnoses that he does. He even remembers you from previous visits and cares about your life outside of the office. I'm really glad that my office added him on!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Gabe on Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr. DeMedio always takes his time and answers all your questions. He treats all his patients this way which is why at times the wait is longer, but he never rushes you out of the office.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by grateful patient on Feb 28th, 2009

Moved to Lancaster PA

Patient show details Patient
Dec 22nd, 2008

Dr Demedio is a caring doctor who truly puts his patiences' welfare first.M Gitzen