Dr. William Denam Jr Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 14th, 2010

I met this do in an Er in houston, tx. i was already diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy and given methotrexate as a treatment 10 days prior to meeting this doctor when i came in with severe left ovarian pain. He had horrible bedside manner, didn't perform basic testing that would rule out basic info related to my case. If your diagnosed with an ectopic and having pain you need to do an ultrasound for internal bleeding from rupture or other things. I had a ultrasound 10 days prior at the same hospital. I also had 4 small ovarian cysts. Had he done an ultrasound and there were 3 or less than do the math it wasn;t ectopic pain it was a ruptured cyst. Simple things were missed he wasn't looking at lab results untill i asked what the HCG numbers were etc. So for you out there ectopic could be fatal. The pain was so bad 2 shots of morphine were given and nothing helped. So what did this Doc do. Sent me home after 7 hrs laying in pain seeing me only 3 times with little info with ultracet. I have never met a doc where I felt I had more knowledge this was riduculus.

COPD