Dr. William Denney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Denney?

July 3rd, 2017

Dr. Denney was very professional and thorough. He ordered a heart imaging test for me at SBRMC. He came to the hospital and administered a walking stress test between images. He stayed by my side. He is a very caring physician. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 29th, 2016

Dr Denney made me feel comfortable

He took the time to talk and took the route of less medicine for me

November 10th, 2015

Best Dr. I have, He thinks beyond the $$ sign.

September 10th, 2012

I will not recommended this Dr to anyone.

When The Dr.came in he started jumping all over my case saying i was to young to be there and why did my Dr send me to him because i was to young to be having heart problems. He told me i need to get a family Dr. instead of going to the health department and then he stared getting on my case because he did not like the fact that i was seeing a different Dr for my ankle that i fractured he told me i should have gone back to the Dr that did the surgery on my ankle instead of going to someone else. The whole time i was in their he keep talking about my faults. He never answered my questions fully.They Dr. staff was a whole lot nicer then the Dr.If u have to see a cardiologist i would recommend not seeing this Dr. Maybe he was rude to me because i am young who knows but no one should go through what i did with this Dr.

September 27th, 2017