A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Depietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Depietro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Depietro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Depietro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Depietro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Depietro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Depietro practice?
Dr. William Depietro practices Dermatology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Dermatologists.