A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Depietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Depietro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Depietro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Depietro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Depietro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Depietro MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Depietro practice?
- Dr. William Depietro has 1 office location.
Dr. William Depietro practices Dermatology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Dermatologists.