Learn more about Dr. William DeRosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William DeRosa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRosa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeRosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William DeRosa, DO, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRosa graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. DeRosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T DeRosa DO and FACP is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William T. DeRosa practice?
- Dr. William DeRosa has 1 office location.
Dr. William DeRosa practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Internists, Morristown Hematologists, and Morristown Oncologists.