A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Derosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Derosa is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Derosa, DO, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Derosa graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Derosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Derosa DO and FACP is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Derosa practice?
- Dr. William Derosa has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Derosa practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ.
See Morristown Internists, Morristown Hematologists, and Morristown Oncologists.