A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William DeRosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William DeRosa is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRosa
Specialties & Research
Dr. William DeRosa, DO, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRosa graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. DeRosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T DeRosa DO and FACP is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William T. DeRosa practice?
- Dr. William DeRosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. William DeRosa practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Morristown Internists, Morristown Hematologists, and Morristown Oncologists.