A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Deruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deruso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deruso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Deruso, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deruso graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Deruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Deruso MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Deruso practice?
- Dr. William Deruso has 1 office location.
Dr. William Deruso practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.