A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Devine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Devine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wayne Devine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Devine practice?
- Dr. William Devine has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Devine practices Family Medicine near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Norden, SD and Clark, SD.
See Watertown Primary Care Doctors.