A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Devlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devlin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Devlin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Devlin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Devlin practice?
- Dr. William Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Devlin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
See Troy Cardiologists.