A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Devor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Devor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Devor, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devor graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Devor MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Devor practice?
- Dr. William Devor has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Devor practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists and San Diego Psychiatrists.