A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William DeWolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William DeWolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William DeWolf, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. DeWolf graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. DeWolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C DeWolf MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. DeWolf practice?
- Dr. William DeWolf has 1 office location.
Dr. William DeWolf practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.