Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Dave P. on Nov 21st, 2015

I was recommended to Dr. Deyden from my primary care doctor and what a good recommendation it was. This man is not just a hi how ya doing goodbye 55 second doctor visit. He gives you the whole story in words anybody can understand. I used him to get off a cebascious cist from the back of my scalp that he and my primary doctor said was pre cancerous. Thank God 1 year later cancer free and no problems he got it all. I would recommend Dr. Deyden to anyone who wants a truly good surgeon.

Apr 11th, 2012

HE DID MY SURGERY AND MY SONS SURGERY AND HE WAS VERY GOOD WITH INFORMING US WITH EVERYTHING, GETTING INTO THE OFFICE WAS A SNAP AND EVERYONE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL

So happy!=) show details So happy!=)
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Deyden got me in the same week that I called as a new patient. His staff was friendly and polite. He has excellent PR skills, I always felt cared for, and I felt like he was really concerned for my well-being rather than his chance to do a surgery. He referred me to a specialist for my condition, rather than trying to fix the problem by removing my gallbladder. I would DEFINITELY recommend him.

BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN!! show details BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN!!
Dec 11th, 2010

Dr. Deyden did my umbillica hernia surgery. Couldn't have gone better! I have seen Dr. Deyden on several times over the years. He is always clear and concise when explaining anything to you. Great bedside manner. Never in a hurry to get to his next patient. For someone who is very critical of doctors, i found Dr. Deyden a pleasure to deal with!!!

Sep 7th, 2008

Dr Deyden has great bedside manner. He is so caring and courteous. It is always a pleasure seeing him. He helped me through my surgery.