Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

HE DID MY SURGERY AND MY SONS SURGERY AND HE WAS VERY GOOD WITH INFORMING US WITH EVERYTHING, GETTING INTO THE OFFICE WAS A SNAP AND EVERYONE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL

|  So happy!=)  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Deyden got me in the same week that I called as a new patient. His staff was friendly and polite. He has excellent PR skills, I always felt cared for, and I felt like he was really concerned for my well-being rather than his chance to do a surgery. He referred me to a specialist for my condition, rather than trying to fix the problem by removing my gallbladder. I would DEFINITELY recommend him.

|  BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN!!  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2010

Dr. Deyden did my umbillica hernia surgery. Couldn't have gone better! I have seen Dr. Deyden on several times over the years. He is always clear and concise when explaining anything to you. Great bedside manner. Never in a hurry to get to his next patient. For someone who is very critical of doctors, i found Dr. Deyden a pleasure to deal with!!!

|  excellent doc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Deyden was clear complete and very conscious of how he spoke to me when explaining to me his findings. Sometimes visiting a doctor that ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Kind and knowledgeable  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Deyden and his staff are all very nice. The office is nice and clean. He was very professionalknowledgeable and let me know what I sh...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Sep 7th, 2008

Dr Deyden has great bedside manner. He is so caring and courteous. It is always a pleasure seeing him. He helped me through my surgery.