Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My long time doctor. show details My long time doctor.
by R. J. Herge on May 18th, 2016

Dr. Dickerman takes a holistic approach towards healing. He is a good listener. He has been my doctor for 25 years. I have never had a complaint with this man or his practice.

Staff is RUDE show details Staff is RUDE
by Amy on Mar 3rd, 2016

Dr. Dickerman is the best doctor in the world but the STAFF ARE VERY RUDE. They told me to go elsewhere because I had questions about a previous bill. Always rude and act to busy to answer questions

HORRIBLE STAFF show details HORRIBLE STAFF
by Anonymous on Mar 23rd, 2015

My son and I have been a patient of Dr. Dickerman (me for a few years) and my son for a short time. Dr. Dickerman is an exceptionally well mannered, amazing Doctor who takes his time and addresses all of my needs. However, his front office staff is horrible. I had to request medical records from them for my son which is imperative I receive in a timely matter, and the office tells me they are short staffed and told me the three times that I called that she was grabbing his chart and sending it. I understand completely as I work in a doctors office myself, but if my son was only seen there twice, the chart does not take a day long to send. It really is a shame that the front office acts in this way and does not treat the patient's with courtesy or respect because the doctors are phenomenal. I hope that this gets addressed.

Satisfied Patient show details Satisfied Patient
by Darchelle P. on Feb 6th, 2015

Dr. Dickerman is an excellent physician. He is very thorough and takes time with his patients to ensure a complete understanding.

Patient show details Patient
by Donna G. on Apr 6th, 2014

Dr William Dickerman is a MAN, not a women. Been going to him for over 10 years. Rate him 4.5 star's

Social Worker show details Social Worker
Mar 8th, 2009

Dr. Dickerman is an excellent doctor and is very caring.