Dr. William Dickerman DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Norristown, PA

February 11th, 2017
Great
He listens, takes time with me, explains in detail, and gives advice about all available treatments.

January 13th, 2017
TERRIBLE MANAGER
Dr Dickerman is a great doctor but his office manager is the worst I've ever had to deal with. I don't understand why she is still working there. She's rude, uninformative and never returns calls, even when it's urgent. She needs to work at a job where she has no contact with the public.

May 18th, 2016
My long time doctor.
Dr. Dickerman takes a holistic approach towards healing. He is a good listener. He has been my doctor for 25 years. I have never had a complaint with this man or his practice.

March 3rd, 2016
Staff is RUDE
Dr. Dickerman is the best doctor in the world but the STAFF ARE VERY RUDE. They told me to go elsewhere because I had questions about a previous bill. Always rude and act to busy to answer questions

March 23rd, 2015
HORRIBLE STAFF
My son and I have been a patient of Dr. Dickerman (me for a few years) and my son for a short time. Dr. Dickerman is an exceptionally well mannered, amazing Doctor who takes his time and addresses all of my needs. However, his front office staff is horrible. I had to request medical records from them for my son which is imperative I receive in a timely matter, and the office tells me they are short staffed and told me the three times that I called that she was grabbing his chart and sending it. I understand completely as I work in a doctors office myself, but if my son was only seen there twice, the chart does not take a day long to send. It really is a shame that the front office acts in this way and does not treat the patient's with courtesy or respect because the doctors are phenomenal. I hope that this gets addressed.

February 6th, 2015
Satisfied Patient
Dr. Dickerman is an excellent physician. He is very thorough and takes time with his patients to ensure a complete understanding.

April 6th, 2014
Patient
Dr William Dickerman is a MAN, not a women. Been going to him for over 10 years. Rate him 4.5 star's

March 8th, 2009
Social Worker
Dr. Dickerman is an excellent doctor and is very caring.