Overall Review

3.8

April 13th, 2016
I have gone to Dr. Diefenbach before and he has been very professional and he listened to what I had to say. I am going back to him for a spinal cord stimulation and I'm really looking forward to this. I have been in pain for the past 2 years after I fell down a flight of stairs, I have gone through the trial and it was a complete success and I'm waiting to have the permanent one put in.

November 11th, 2015
My husband was in a logging accident and broke his neck. Dr. D did Ana amazing job putting his neck back together. My husband had other injuries and Dr. D went above and beyond to get him into a doctor in buffalo to get him 100% fixed. We love this man.

May 14th, 2015
do not let him operate on u
my c1 c3 and c6 were fractured in a serious car accident. trusting Dr diefenbach he suggested we put hardware and an octave pedal plate in my head. he was completely wrong it is now been a year my chin sits on my chest I still have no movement of my neck. I trusted this doctor with my life and he messed me up worse than I was before I went in.

September 15th, 2014
Operated on me, drove the screws through the vertebra into the disc above it ruining it and left town 4 weeks later without telling me. Medical records went into storage and staff would not tell me where.

October 23rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Diefenbach did my husbands fusion of c5-t1. He was nothing just of amazing! My husband was very well taken care of and is back on his feet and feeling great! Dr. D also took all the time in the world to help us and to repair my husbands injuries. My husband also had some other problems that Dr. D went above and beyond in helping us get them fixed