A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Diehl, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Diehl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Diehl MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Diehl practice?
- Dr. William Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. William Diehl practices Otolaryngology near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Otolaryngologists.