A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Diehl is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Diehl, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Diehl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Diehl MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Diehl practice?
- Dr. William Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. William Diehl practices Otolaryngology near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Otolaryngologists.