The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Dietrick
Dr. William Dietrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Marino, CA, with another office in Pasadena, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Dietrick is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Dietrick has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Dietrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marino, CA.
Dr. Hanson Wong
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Gabriel, CA 1.06 mi29
Dr. Tom Demeester
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
San Marino, CA 1.23 mi
Dr. James Wu
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Gabriel, CA 1.48 mi20