Learn more about Dr. William Dillin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dillin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dillin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dillin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugo Dillin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Dillin practice?
- Dr. William Dillin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dillin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.