A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dillin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dillin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dillin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dillin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugo Dillin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Dillin practice?
- Dr. William Dillin has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Dillin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.