Learn more about Dr. William Dilorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dilorenzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilorenzo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dilorenzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dilorenzo, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilorenzo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dilorenzo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Dilorenzo DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Dilorenzo practice?
- Dr. William Dilorenzo has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Dilorenzo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Woodside, NY.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.