A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dilorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dilorenzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilorenzo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dilorenzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dilorenzo, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilorenzo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dilorenzo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Dilorenzo DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Dilorenzo practice?
- Dr. William Dilorenzo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dilorenzo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.