Learn more about Dr. WILLIAM DILORENZO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. WILLIAM DILORENZO is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. WILLIAM DILORENZO, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DILORENZO graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. DILORENZO has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DILORENZO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. WILLIAM R. DILORENZO practice?
Dr. WILLIAM DILORENZO practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sea Girt, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.