A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ding is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ding
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ding graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ding MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Ding practice?
- Dr. William Ding has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ding practices Radiation Oncology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Chester Radiation Oncologists.