A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ding is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ding graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ding MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Ding practice?
- Dr. William Ding has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Ding practices Radiation Oncology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Chester Oncologists.