A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dinwiddie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dinwiddie is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinwiddie graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Dinwiddie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Courtenay Dinwiddie MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. William C. Dinwiddie practice?
- Dr. William Dinwiddie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dinwiddie practices Public Health near Canton, NC.
See Canton Preventive Medicine Specialists.