A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dishner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dishner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dishner
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dishner graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dishner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Dishner DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Dishner practice?
- Dr. William Dishner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dishner practices Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pulmonologists.