A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dittrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dittrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dittrich, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dittrich graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dittrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Dittrich MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Dittrich practice?
- Dr. William Dittrich has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Dittrich practices Pulmonary Disease near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Pulmonologists.