A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dobkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dobkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dobkin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobkin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dobkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dobkin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Dobkin practice?
- Dr. William Dobkin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dobkin practices Neurological Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.