A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Docken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Docken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Docken
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Docken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Docken graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Docken has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Docken MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William Docken practice?
- Dr. William Docken has 1 office location.
Dr. William Docken practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Rheumatologists.