Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Very Knowledgeable and Excellent Communicator show details Very Knowledgeable and Excellent Communicator
by Albert B. on Dec 14th, 2014

Dr. Docken is an excellent Rheumatologist and gives me the confidence that he can help control my arthritis and gout.

Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Docken has been my rheumatologist for over 30 years. I would highly recommend him. He is a very kind, and caring doctor. He will listen to you, and answer all your questions.

horrable. show details horrable.
Sep 14th, 2010

Rude and uneducated uptight person

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Beamin on Mar 23rd, 2010

I have nothing to say but nice things about Dr Docken. He is very courteous, knowledgeable and seems to care quite a bit. I ask a lot of questions, and he is always respectful and answers all of them honestly. He diagnosed my problem exactly, and gave me a medication that works wonders. I highly recommend him.

Precise, informed, personable, caring show details Precise, informed, personable, caring
by Ella on Oct 16th, 2008

Impressed with his knowledge and appreciate his willingness to call back as promised. Communicates effectively. His receptionists leave something to be desired, but his nurse and personal assistant are wonderful.