A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dockery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dockery, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dockery graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dockery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dockery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Dockery practice?
Dr. William Dockery practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.