A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dockery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dockery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dockery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dockery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dockery, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dockery graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dockery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dee Dockery MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Dockery practice?
- Dr. William Dockery has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dockery practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.