Dr. William Dodds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Dodds?

August 7th, 2015

Amazing doctor & staff

Dr. Dodds and his staff at the Fertility Center gave us hope when we were ready to give up after years of trying to start a family. He took time with us to understand our medical histories and explain options and procedures. We left after our first visit feeling hopeful again. We were definitely in very competent and good hands. We are now expecting our first child! I cannot recommend this office enough. My only regret is not coming here sooner!

April 12th, 2014

Treated us like family

Dr. Dodds and his staff were wonderful to work with. They do a great job to make a stressful and difficult situation, well almost enjoyable. I looked forward to my apointments. I felt the staff truly cared and were routing for us. I'm a detail person and had LOTS of questions about the process at every juncture. They took the time to explain things to me, give me details and thoughtfully discuss my options with me. We went through several rounds of IVF until we got pregnant, and after each negative result, we received a personal phone call from Dr. dodds, who seemed to be almost as heartbroken as we were. I truly loved working with him and was sad when we were discharged to the OB. Another thing I really appreciated about this office is, you don't wait long, if at all, in the waiting room. The run on time. As a busy professional, it's tough to squeeze in these apponptments, but they are on time and efficient.

April 10th, 2014

Excellent and Compassionate Care

My husband and I went to the Fertility Center with Dr. Dodds for over a year to work on conceiving our first child. Throughout our experience, Dr. Dodds, Dr. Young and the staff always took the time to speak with us about our concerns, monitor our emotional and physical well being and help us make the best decisions based on our health and overall goals for starting our family. We never felt rushed or pressured to make decisions and always felt supported along our journey. The front desk staff as well as nurses always knew our names when we arrived and greeted us with a smile and encouraged us. When issues arose, we knew we could call and our questions would be answered that day. We will be returning to The Fertility Center when we are ready to begin our journey with conceiving our second child.

March 27th, 2014

Dr. Dodds and the staff are great at The Fertility Center. They take the time to explain things, the nurses are great at getting back about questions. The office and clinical areas are a very clean. I was just discharged from Dr. Dodds back to my OB today and I can honestly say that I am going to miss the staff at The Fertility Center.

March 18th, 2014

IVF Success

Dr. Dodds and his staff at The Fertility Center are awesome! They have helped my dreams come true. The care and concern from these people go above and beyond what I could have imagined.

March 15th, 2014

Wonderful doctor!

After seeing a different fertility doctor and not having a good experience I made the call to see Dr. Dodds and it was the best call I made! Dr. Dodds knows so much about all aspects of treatment for trying to start your family. He is caring and truly wants to see you become pregnant. There are moments where you realize how busy of a doctor he is some appts are a little rushed but understandable. He makes you feel like he's talking to his own daughter when making decisions about treatment. His nurses are very nice. Some are better than others but for the most part all are very willing to answer questions and return calls. Without Dr. Dodds help we wouldn't have our 16mon old twins and another set on the way!!

December 31st, 2013

The Fertility Doctor to Call

Dr. Dodds knows what he is doing when it comes to fertility/infertility and the route to go when trying to get pregnant. We been trying to get pregnant for the past five years and been pass around from doctor to doctor until we met Dr. Dodds. It took him a short time to find us results and answers on our infertility and which route we should check into. The Staff is nice and understanding, which when your having infertility problems it is a sensitive situation. Each appointment is always different and we are always learning more and more. So thank you Dr. Dodds and the staff at the Fertility Center on Eagle Park Drive.

November 17th, 2012

Office Staff were very helpful and caring. Dr Dobbs was very direct and to the point he didnt beat around the bush and said what he felt was in our best interest. Set up testing right away which we loved, really excited to have him helping us bring a little joy into the world.

June 19th, 2012

Great Doctor!!!!

February 8th, 2012

The doctors and the staff are great at the fertility center. They take the time to explain things, the nurses are wonderful at getting back about questions (especially if you let them know it is okay to leave a message on your phone)and staff are personable. After four rounds of IVF we have two daughters and a son - huge blessings. The office and clinical areas are also very clean.

February 24th, 2011

dr dodds is absolutely awesome. we are expecting again with a frozen embry transfer. everyone on the office is very nice and compassionate. couldnt ask for a better fertility specialist. prices are high but you get the best treatment. having children is priceless. would highly recommend this office to anyone struggling with infetility.

December 2nd, 2009

I have never met a Doctor as caring and compassionate as Dr.Dodds. I would recommend him to everyone seeking infertility help.