A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dodge, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dodge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodge graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dodge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dodge MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Dodge practice?
- Dr. William Dodge has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Dodge practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.