Dr. William Dodge, MD
Family Practitioner

Complete Family Care show details Complete Family Care
by Brooke on Apr 25th, 2015

Dr Dodge and his PA, Mellisse Morgan are an amazing team. The care I have received by both have met all my expectations and more. My whole family can go to one doctor for all our medical needs.

Great Doctor, terrible support staff. show details Great Doctor, terrible support staff.
Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. Dodge is great. His staff however, leaves much to be desired. They are terrible with calling in prescriptions, terrible with returning calls. Spoke with a nurse there, who was supposed to call in a prescription but needed address of pharmacy. I called back, gave information to the receptionist. Went to pharmacy after work that day (Friday) and no prescription ! This is the 4th or 5th time they have done this to me. It resulted in a uncomfortable weekend because I had no medicine. It is a shame because Dr. Dodge himself is awesome. He just needs better staff. They are awful.

Jan 27th, 2013

Dr. Dodge is extremely kind and caring. I went to several dr.s prior to seeing dr. Dodge. He knew my diagnosis right away, but sent me to a specialist for confirmation. Thanks to dr. Dodge I am healthy for the first time in years!