Overall Review

March 19th, 2016
Dr Dodge was recommended to me by a neighbor . I am so happy and lucky to have found him. He has an assistant (Mellisse Morgan) . I absolutely adore her. What a professional ! She answers every question that you may have. Normally when you go to the Dr you are rushed thru as fast as they can in order to see more patients. But not there. I actually feel guilty sometimes for taking so much of their time. I adore Dr Dodge but, I hope that Mellisse never leaves there. Sometimes you just really need to talk to another woman and she's always there for you. She is as good as any Dr I have ever been to. I have never asked her a question that she didnt know the answer to. I thank her for making my life easier .

January 4th, 2016
Highly reccomend
I started seeing Dr. Dodge after being referred by the ER staff at Medical Center. I had a major medical scare following a surgery and was in need of several tests and a good PCP to facilitate any diagnosis or ongoing care. Dr. Dodge's office was extremely helpful and caring. I was a little surprised initially since they seem to be in a clinic type setup (think Care Now, etc.) but they were very professional and courteous. They now see my children as well and I plan to continue to use this office exclusively for all of my family's needs.

November 19th, 2015
Amazing patient service that you would not expect from a doctor's office. I always feel like family here. I got lucky enough to find a fantastic physician in Dr. Dodge, but the fact that his staff is just as equally awesome is the cherry on top!

November 16th, 2015
Have been going to Dr. Dodge for 5 years and would not consider going anywhere else for primary care.

October 7th, 2015
Friendly and caring
I have been under the care of both providers at the clinic and have had amazing care each time. Dr. Dodge is very knowledgeable and caring and the PA Mellisse (not sure I spelled that right) is so friendly and kind. I had such a great experience that I have also brought my husband and children to see her as well. They do a great job caring for the whole family.

April 25th, 2015
Complete Family Care
Dr Dodge and his PA, Mellisse Morgan are an amazing team. The care I have received by both have met all my expectations and more. My whole family can go to one doctor for all our medical needs.

February 24th, 2015
Great Doctor, terrible support staff.
Dr. Dodge is great. His staff however, leaves much to be desired. They are terrible with calling in prescriptions, terrible with returning calls. Spoke with a nurse there, who was supposed to call in a prescription but needed address of pharmacy. I called back, gave information to the receptionist. Went to pharmacy after work that day (Friday) and no prescription ! This is the 4th or 5th time they have done this to me. It resulted in a uncomfortable weekend because I had no medicine. It is a shame because Dr. Dodge himself is awesome. He just needs better staff. They are awful.

January 27th, 2013
Dr. Dodge is extremely kind and caring. I went to several dr.s prior to seeing dr. Dodge. He knew my diagnosis right away, but sent me to a specialist for confirmation. Thanks to dr. Dodge I am healthy for the first time in years!