A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Donahoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Donahoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahoo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Donahoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Troy Donahoo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. William T. Donahoo practice?
- Dr. William Donahoo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Donahoo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Endocrinologists.