A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Donahoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Donahoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahoo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Donahoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Donahoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahoo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Donahoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Troy Donahoo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. William T. Donahoo practice?
- Dr. William Donahoo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Donahoo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Endocrinologists.