Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Donahue
Dr. William Donahue, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Dayton, OH. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine. Dr. Donahue is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center, Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore and Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. William Donahue has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. William Donahue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Molly Tatum
Sports Medicine, Residency
Dayton, OH 0.11 mi
Dr. Kali Hollingsworth
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Dayton, OH 1.07 mi8
Dr. James Binski
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Dayton, OH 1.84 mi49