A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Donaldson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Donaldson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Diseases
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Donaldson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fielding Donaldson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. William Donaldson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Donaldson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.