A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Doss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Doss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Doss, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doss graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doss has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Doss MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Doss practice?
- Dr. William Doss has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Doss practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and High Point, NC.
See Newport News Physiatrists and Newport News Pain Management Doctors.