Dr. William Doubek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 27th, 2015
Absolutely love the professionalism..from front desk to SURGEON.. I love the work and his work etiquette

May 8th, 2013
Worth every penny
I had breast augmentation by Dr. Doubek. He made an uncomfortable subject very easy to talk about. Surgery did not go as smooth as I would have liked but he fixed the problem pretty promptly. One of my breasts developed a hematoma during the recovery phase but he took me back into the OR without hesitation and fixed the bleeding. I would definitely recommend him to others and return there for other procedures in the future.

March 23rd, 2012
I am extremely happy with my decision to have Dr Doubek preform my breast augmentation. He made me feel comfortable and at ease about the whole process, and gave me plenty of time to ask questions and voice any concerns i had. His personality as a whole was just really likable. The staff in the surgery center were also awesome. I would say that my experience at the surgery center is the best one i have ever had at any type of medical facility. My breasts turned out great, and I would definetly recommend this doctor to anyone considering breast implants.

March 13th, 2012
I waited 20mins in the waiting room before called in to a private room for my consultant. A nurse had me watch a DVD which was on breast implants which was supposed to be 5mins. After 15mins my Dr came in and said sorry about that the consult was 10mins after I scheduled my appointment for surgery which was 2 weeks later. I am very happy with the results. But he never followed up to see them after. The wait time was ridiculous it felt like I wasn't a priority. Went back 6months later to get botox and had to wait 45mins after I got in the room I decided after 15 more mins of waiting I was leaving. So I told the nurse and she didn't say sorry or try to make things better very disappointed!

November 17th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
I really only have all good things to say about Dr. Doubek. When something doesn't go quite right, he fixes it. He's a very caring doctor and it shows in the way he approaches clients, his sense of humor and professionalism. He's intelligent on top of that!

May 2nd, 2011
Great experience
Dr. Doubek was very thoughtful and kind during a consultation for my daughter. Would highly recommend.

September 30th, 2010
After being diagnosed with breast cancer in July, Dr. Doubek met with me to discuss reconstructive surgery options. He did a great job of describing the options, the risks and the after care. I have had 3 surgeries and am recovering well. I appreciate his professionalism, his calm demeanor and his desire for a great end result. He has made a difficult time in my life much easier and I am very grateful!