A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Downes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Downes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Downes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Andrew Downes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W A. Downes practice?
- Dr. W Downes has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Downes practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.