Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Downey
Dr. William Downey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Downey is affiliated with St Francis Regional Medical Center, Fairview Southdale Hospital and Mercy Hospital-Unity. He speaks English.
Dr. William Downey has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. William Downey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Kathleen Woo-Rippe
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi16
Dr. Josaleen Davis
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi10
Dr. Laurel Laden
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi32