A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drake, Otolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drake, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Drake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Drake MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William Drake practice?
- Dr. William Drake has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Drake practices Otolaryngology near Mountainside, NJ.
See Mountainside Otolaryngologists.