A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Drell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drell, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Drell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Oaks Hospital
- Memorial Hosp -Memorial City, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kadison Drell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William K. Drell practice?
- Dr. William Drell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Drell practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.