Learn more about Dr. William Drell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drell, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drell
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Drell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Drell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Oaks Hospital
- Memorial Hosp -Memorial City, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kadison Drell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William K. Drell practice?
- Dr. William Drell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Drell practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.