Dr. William Jeffrey Dreyer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dreyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB, Congenital Heart Defects, and Coronary Disease.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Dreyer practice?
Dr. William Dreyer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, Houston Cardiologists, and Houston Oncologists.