Learn more about Dr. William Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dreyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Low Cardiac Output
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Dreyer practice?
Dr. William Dreyer practices Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.