Learn more about Dr. William Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreyer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dreyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dreyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Low Cardiac Output
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Dreyer MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. William Dreyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Dreyer practices Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.