A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dreyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Low Cardiac Output
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Dreyer MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. William Dreyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Dreyer practices Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.