Dr. William Druckemiller Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016
Retired
I saw Dr D about 20 yrs ago. Referred by Angelo Dellarippa, chiropractor. Angelo advised me there was no better neurosurgeon. That he was excellent, honest, and would not just do surgery. It would be necessary otherwise he would not do surgery. I had c-3 vertebrae flipped disc. He advised traction which worked. He advised be pressed for subsequent issues. They did occur several times and each time traction resolved problem. He is a wonderful Doctor. A true professional in his field. I highly recommend him!!!!

June 27th, 2010
Horrible bedside manner and not so good surgery results either!
This doctor told me that he could fix me. He operated on my back, I was left with leg pain that I had before my surgery and he told me that I was out of luck and left with what I had. He was rude, made no attempt to help me, and when I asked him if aquatherapy might be worth a try, he told me "only if you like girls in skimpy bathing suits" with my wife sitting right next to me! I was mortified. This surgeon's day in the sun is over! Time to retire.

January 4th, 2010
sent to by workers comp
On the side of workers comp.Very Very Rude and arrogant!!

December 1st, 2009
Pompous. Rude staff. Terrible bedside manner. Will never recommend.

July 23rd, 2009
I had three doctors recommend cervical surgery, including Workmans Comp's own neurosurgeon. Well WC did not like this at all, cut off my benefits and sent me to Druckemiller for an Independent Medical Exam. Independent my foot. A little internet research showed that he is a spokesman for The National Workers' Compensation Defense Network. I was told by him that I absolutely do not need surgery, my elevated ESR is unrealated to my condition, and that all I need is some medication, of which I have had plenty, believe me. Welcome to the Workmans Comp nightmare.

May 27th, 2009
EXCELLENT NEUROSURGEON
I have had personal and professional experience with Dr. Druckemiller. His reports are thorough, his bedside manner is great, he is very approachable, down to earth. I have seen many reports of surgical results and follow up care of patients and his patients seem to do better, recover well and do not need the repeat surgery that I see other neurosurgeon's patients going through. Over the years he has diagnosed and treated patients who have been either misdiagnosed or have not done well with their previous physicians. He is conservative in recommending surgery, will not do so when he feels it is not needed and has an excellent reputation in this state. Personally, I wouldn't let any other doctor touch me if I needed spine surgery. The patients I have referred to him have always been pleased with their results.

April 19th, 2009
In my opion, he is clear an insurance comany horror.

July 6th, 2017