The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Dubbs
Dr. William Dubbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Muskogee, OK. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dubbs is affiliated with Tripler Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Dubbs has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Dubbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Dr. Ronald Gagliano Jr
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi23
Dr. Joseph Lee
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi
Dr. Amber Ritenour
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi9