Dr. William Dukart Is this you?

February 19th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR <3

BEST DOCTOR!!!!!! <3<3<3

January 24th, 2013

Excellent

Dr. Dukart was my pediatrician when i was a child and I loved him. Naturally, I take both of my children there and I love all the staff. I have never been asked to leave and my children are not always perfect angels! I highly recommend Dr. Dukart!

June 13th, 2012

Good Pediatrician

I have never had a problem with Dr. Dukart. Every time I have had to call if one of my children are sick, he has been able to see me right away. He has stayed in the evenings to fit my schedule, after 5:00 sometimes. Wait time is hardly ever over 5 minutes. He's always been patient and listened to any concerns I have had with both children. Each child gets a balloon, bubbles, stickers, and other goodies when leaving. My 3 year old will even tell people she likes to go to the doctor! He does have a more "Northern" accent, which may come across as a bit rude, but he isn't in the least bit. His nursing staff have always been kind and patient as well.

September 22nd, 2010

Does not like children

this Dr may be good at diagnosing what is wrong with your child but he clearly has no patients with children and lets you know it in a rude way such as asking you to leave his office if your child acts up.

January 21st, 2015