A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Duke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Duke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from Universite De Liege. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Meng Duke MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Duke practice?
- Dr. William Duke has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Duke practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY.
See Bayside Internists.