Learn more about Dr. William Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Durbin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durbin
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Durbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Durbin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Durbin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. William J. Durbin practice?
- Dr. William Durbin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Durbin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.