A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Durbin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Durbin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Durbin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. William J. Durbin practice?
- Dr. William Durbin has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Durbin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Harvard, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.