A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Durbin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durbin
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Durbin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Durbin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. William J. Durbin practice?
- Dr. William Durbin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Durbin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.