2.5

Feb 24th, 2015

Thorough physician, no nonsense approach. Honed in on the problem, treated it and we were out without long waits or lots of expensive tests.

Apr 20th, 2013

I agree with the comments of the first evaluator. He spent less than one minute talking to me, did not examine me at all, and he made a decision which was very harmful to me.

Worst ER doctor ever! show details Worst ER doctor ever!
Jan 23rd, 2013

I have had the misfortune of experiencing this man twice in the ER. I had him once and my son had him once. He his a disgrace to his profession. The only redeeming thing to either events were the nurses working with him. He is rude, arrogant, dismissive, and so full of self-importance there is barely room for anyone else in the ER with him. He had such disregard for the health of my child which was evident by him hardly examining him or listening to my explanation of why I had brought him to the hospital. Never mind the judgemental statements made once he bothered to selectively listen. The next time I have to take a child to the ER I will call ahead to ensure he isn't "working." If he is, we will go to another hospital even if it means sitting in a much more crowded waiting room!