A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Durston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Durston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Durston, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durston graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Durston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Durston MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Durston practice?
- Dr. William Durston has 1 office location.
Dr. William Durston practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Emergency Physicians.