A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dutton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dutton has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Dutton MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Dutton practice?
- Dr. William Dutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Dutton practices Urology near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN.
See Hermitage Urologists.