Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Duvall
Dr. William Duvall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duvall is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Duvall has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Duvall has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Duvall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Atul Limaye
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Robert Maki
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Rosy Thachil
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi