Learn more about Dr. William Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyer
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Dyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Fulton County Hosp, Salem, Ar
- Hospital Lafayette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Dyer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Dyer practice?
- Dr. William Dyer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Internists and Mountain Home Gastroenterologists.