Otolaryngologists
Augusta Ent. PC
340 N Belair Rd
Evans, GA 30809
706-868-5676
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great E.N.T. Dr.  |  show details
by Susan M. Kitchens on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Barfield is one of the best I have ever encountered,his kindness,he has done 2 eye surgeries on me and I am so pleased with him as a E.N.T. I would recomend him to any one! Trust means alot to me when I see a Dr.:) I Would Rate Him A 20 instead Of A 10,He's That Good:) In Fact I Am Taking My Grandaughter,Claire To Him In A Wk For Allergies She Has Been Battleing With For Years, she is 12yrs,I Trust him,and Know He Will Help Her With This. I Watched The Dr.'s On T.V. & One Said One Time,It Is Bed-Side-Manners That Makes A Patient At Ease!Sit On The Bed And Talk Tp Patient,Not Stand Up & Look Down At Us!Guess What? He Does Sit Down On The Bed And Decuss What He Is Doing,and He Is Concern With U At That Time To Make U At Ease Before Surgery.

|  Skills vs. personality  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

He's got excellent surgical skills, but comes across to patients as arrogant, rushed, and a bit blaise about procedures (almost as if he's bored by them). Hospital could not reach him for 2 hours (he was "at lunch") when our family patient had unexpected fainting and nausea, needing further treatment. He at least needs to allow a colleague to be a backup or on call.

|  show details